**LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE**
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 11TH AND 12TH
TIME: 9.30AM - 4PM
LOCATION: NORWOOD HOTEL, 97 THE PARADE, NORWOOD SA 5067
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
● You're struggling with getting that perfect nail shape, acrylic application and acrylic designs
● You're tired of working to burnt-out and undercharge for your service
● You're wanting to level-up your skills and able to earn more money
- E-file prepping
- Acrylic Structure
- Tip Application
- Form Application
- Perfect Shaping and Filing
- Pink & White Ombre
- Multicolour Ombre
- Marble Acrylic Technique
- Perfect Soft Gel Extensions Application
- Correct removal
- Crystal Application
- Hand Painted Nail Arts
- Setting up a successful nail biz
- Marketing & Branding
This is definitely for you if you want to...
● Attract more clients by using this skill set to add an extra service to salon’s menu
● Less time spending on filing and building enhancements by using soft gel extensions which leaves you more time for designs
● Generate more income by up-selling unique nail arts and having the time to book more clients
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
1. A goodie bag and light lunch/refreshment
2. Lots of fun and connection with other like-minded women
3. A tons of knowledge to take home and turn it into dollars
MEET YOUR TRAINER, TRANG.
Trang's personality is fun, sparkly and bubbly, she loves bright colours, bling and contemporary style and she brings all this to her nail art and designs.
Trang is the face and founder of Bling Em Claws and the Nail educator at Nail Boss Academy. From humble beginnings, Trang has built the premium Bling Em Claws brand from the ground up in Sydney's Southwest. She started her nail career with the hope having a flexible work environment while supporting her family.
Since then her passion with nails keeps growing. She has trained with a number of famous global nail artists such as Chaun Legend, Sarah Elmaz and Jonny Diep Pham.Trang loves to inspire others and promote the idea that women can be independent and successful while sharing that power with others around them. Trang believes in positivity and has a 'can do' attitude which she brings to both her studio and workshops.
Trang believes "When passion meets determination, dreams come true" and this has worked for her since day one. She cannot wait to meet and connect with more like minded nail artists and business owners.